Good Morning

D

debrasue

Hello @mo53 - My knee is good today actually :). Think the trip out to Beningbrough Hall yesterday afternoon did it good, Never wore the strapping too and it never kept me awake, I think it is 'mending' well. You know I am a walking disaster as I banged my upper arm on the car door yesterday and the bruising that has come out is unbelievable this morning. (See attached picture)
If you want to Garden Mo? = come over to York, R will be pleased of the extra pair of hands to help him:D.
Owww!!!! I'll bet that hurt when you did it - that part of the arm is really sensitive! You really are in the wars recently, William, aren't you? Hugs x

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Morning all:) Started off bright and mild, now very cloudy and much cooler. Ah well, plenty to do including reading my new tomb "Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill", which I'm also doing a précis for this community:)

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Sorry Kevin, but I can't resist it! I know it was your spellcheck but....
Hopefully your tomb will say fats healed[ and that's why he died at the age of 105]
Looking forward to the precis

D

debrasue

Morning all:) Started off bright and mild, now very cloudy and much cooler. Ah well, plenty to do including reading my new tomb "Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill", which I'm also doing a précis for this community:)

I'll get a book list drawn up for you, Kevin - I'm sure we can keep you busy!!!
:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Reactions: 4 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sorry Kevin, but I can't resist it! I know it was your spellcheck but....
Hopefully your tomb will say fats healed[ and that's why he died at the age of 105]
Looking forward to the precis

Haha...:)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning from a very early Scarborough. @liam1955 my goodness me that bruise is huge. I bet it's painful. Your visit sounds as though it has been good for the spirits and the knee.
I hope everyone has a great day. :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning!
I opened my front living room curtains to a sunny blue sky and a magpie looking at me.
Oh god please not more bad news!
One magpie yesterday was so close I could have court him for a pie. Then I returned home from a coffee morning to a row.
Hubby is sick of hospital visits.
Conclusion was I told him to back off and I'll sort myself out. I don't need anyone anyway! (Except for you guys).
The cheek of it. I was the one sitting in a&e with his son til early hours last week whilst he'd gone to bed with toddler.
You know when I'm too laid back (not stressed) some people try to take the p*ss out of me!
Bl*ody cheek!
I have news for him. He can take his son to the next hospital meeting and I'll sit at home thinking nonsense and enjoying my toddler.
Some people.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from a sunny Central Scotland. LH and I are off up the coast to the seaside for a picnic today. Have a lovely day everyone

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning from a very sunny and a bright south, looks like it will be another 'summery' day ( if it's safe to use the word summer-y lol)
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's mostly cloudy with some bright spells today. @ickihun sending you hugs, when you've been worried about your son the last thing you need is his dad taking the mickey. @13lizanne enjoy your day out, hope it's a lovely day for you

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
6/7/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope everyone is well and you enjoy your day :). Have a Fab time @13lizanne and LH :). @ickihun - Vicky, sending you Hugs too :). R and I going out again today, off to Temple Newsham (just outside Leeds) never been before, so looking forward to it. Off to get myself ready now.:)

D

debrasue

Morning!
I opened my front living room curtains to a sunny blue sky and a magpie looking at me.
Oh god please not more bad news!
One magpie yesterday was so close I could have court him for a pie. Then I returned home from a coffee morning to a row.
Hubby is sick of hospital visits.
Conclusion was I told him to back off and I'll sort myself out. I don't need anyone anyway! (Except for you guys).
The cheek of it. I was the one sitting in a&e with his son til early hours last week whilst he'd gone to bed with toddler.
You know when I'm too laid back (not stressed) some people try to take the p*ss out of me!
Bl*ody cheek!
I have news for him. He can take his son to the next hospital meeting and I'll sit at home thinking nonsense and enjoying my toddler.
Some people.
You go, girl! I can SO relate to this. Sometimes it's important to let people know that, however soft and fluffy we may appear on the outside, there's a core of steel inside and those who take the p*** may hurt themselves on it!
:)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everybody. One day I will surprise myself and sleep to a proper hour. Have a super day everybody. @liam1955 the fork I was digging with snapped in two yesterday! Fortunately the garden centre simply changed it for us! Lol I must be stronger than I thought! Lol

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone it's a lovely sunny day again today here in Central Scotland but Ive caught no 3 son's cold complete with sore throat and have had a restless nights sleep so don't dont feel very sunny myself. :(
Hope everyone else feels well and has a super day @Diamum5972 hope that the sticky eye is better?

D

debrasue

'Morning, peeps!
S Glos is looking a bit grey and murky this morning but it's still quite warm and the sun's doing a quick survey now and again.
I'm adopting the same principle, therefore, and still lurking under the duvet. :)
I'll have to get up in a minute, though, because I want to go to the garden centre before it gets too busy, and there's a new farm shop I want to check out, too. I love farm shops...
Got to work this afternoon, so I'll catch up again this evening.
I hope everyone has a lovely day, and big hugs to the poorly peeps!
:)

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Gooood morning folks:)

Starting to brighten up and warm up here in Cambridge.

My big acer in the front garden is during.....very sad. I'll need to replace with additions.

I've had it for years, so very disappointed. But eh Ho....here we go:)

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning, it is brightening up in the South and looks like it's going to be a good day, weather wise ( fingers crossed :rolleyes:) Hope your day will be a great one and take care :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
7/7/16 - Good Morning from a very grey, looks like Rain York. Have a good day everyone and hope you are all in good health. :) Sending hugs to @13lizanne for being poorly, and hope you get better soon:). Pleased You didn't hurt/injure yourself @mo53.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's dry but cloudy at the moment. My eye is getting better @13lizanne, thanks for asking. I've been bathing it with cold water which seems to have helped. I've got to pop down to the doctors this morning to order some more antihistamines so I'd better get my bum in gear! Hope everyone has a good day

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@13lizanne - Lovely to see a picture of You again in your Country Estate Garden Anna:) Nothing much planned for today. R Collecting Prescriptions from the Chemist, whilst I see my GP - just a check up on my knee healing. What you doing?William x:)