Hello All

Jomo

Iv' just joined up, I have been a type 1 diabetic for 30 years now and was diagnosed at one year old. About time I started to communicate with other diabetics! Has taken me long enough ;)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Jomo and welcome to the forum :) We are looking forward to you sharing some of your experience with us. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask. There is usually someone who can help.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Welcome from me who's had type 1 for 30 years now :)

Tracey69

Hi Jomo
Welcome to the forum. I am also a type 1 diabetic on Novarapid three times a day and Lantus solar star at night. I have had diabetes since i was 6 yrs old and am now 42yrs, i also take Metformin and a few other drugs.
It would be nice to hear some of your experiences, and will help so many people.
Please feel free to keep in touch.
Take care
Tracey

binney

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello :wave:
Welcome from another newbie,I only joined a few days ago to, like you am type 1 which ive been for 24years,and like you have never realy spoken about it much just plodded on quietly facing all the challenges Diabetes throws at me.It is a great support to have other people to gain info & support from,so hope you enjoy all the interesting topics there are on this forum as much I have.If you ever want a chat am always up for a natter.

Binney