Hello to you all - newbie to forum

sassysaltire

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sugar! Petty people, trolls, bullies, discrimination
Hello everyone. I have been a type 1 Diabetic for 35 years. I am lucky that so far I really have not had any complications, but things starting to cause me concern now. Having stange pains in left arm and my veins swell quite alarmingly and the muscle aches. Just looking for some advice on neuropathy and if it is indeed what I am experiencing? Getting high blood sugars in the morning and testing during night evertything seems fine! I am a DAFNE graduate and I cannot recommend it highly enough it TOTALLY changed my life for the better, so I would recommend if you have the chance to attend a training session. Anyway hope you are all cozy in this freezing day, we don't have snow in Scotland.... Yet more is the pity cos I love the stuff :D so keep warm :wink: D x

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Sassy and welcome to the forum :) Have a good look around then ask questions if you feel like it. In turn we look forward to you sharing your experiences with us.

Freezing here too (-12°) with strong wind. Snow on the ground :(

sassysaltire

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sugar! Petty people, trolls, bullies, discrimination
Hello daisy1, thanks I shall have a read and see what I can find out and what I can offer! Have a great weekend :) nice to meet you, keep warm!