Hello

Bows

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not been here for a while. Fell off the wagon trying to pretend I can be a normal person without type 2. Piled on the pounds and feeling pretty miserable for a good few weeks. Anyway had a good talk to myself and going to do my best to get back on track.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Welcome back @Bows, it's good that you have recognised you need to get back on track. Good luck in getting control again.

Reactions: Sable_Jan and Bows
S

Sable_Jan

Not been here for a while. Fell off the wagon trying to pretend I can be a normal person without type 2. Piled on the pounds and feeling pretty miserable for a good few weeks. Anyway had a good talk to myself and going to do my best to get back on track.
I think everyone has fallen off the wagon more than once.....I know I have. Sometimes just a binge day, sometimes longer...but the important thing is we get back on it again, brush the dust off our knees and carry on with our journey. Glad you've taken your seat again.... onwards to the next destination of lower numbers in weight and in blood sugar readings.
Well done & welcome back

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
Welcome back @Bows. Don't feel down, you're back on safe ground.

Reactions: Sable_Jan

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
I think everyone has fallen off the wagon more than once.....I know I have. Sometimes just a binge day, sometimes longer...but the important thing is we get back on it again, brush the dust off our knees and carry on with our journey. Glad you've taken your seat again.... onwards to the next destination of lower numbers in weight and in blood sugar readings.
Well done & welcome back
I agree with @Sable_Jan, I have fallen over in the early years, but I never lost hope completely.

Reactions: Sable_Jan