Hi from the USA

dturney

Not new to diabetes...diagnosed in June 1970 ....injected insulin on day one , and have done for the past 42 years....Maby I can help someone and then maby I can't ....

leggott

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge and experience to share and that you've seen a lot of changes over the years.

leggott

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi and welcome to the forum :) I'm sure some people here will be very pleased to receive any advice you can give them based upon your experience of diabetes. In turn maybe you can learn something here too - have a good read around and enjoy.

dturney

daisy1 said:
Hi and welcome to the forum :) I'm sure some people here will be very pleased to receive any advice you can give them based upon your experience of diabetes. In turn maybe you can learn something here too - have a good read around and enjoy.

daisy1, noticed you have a Daughter diagnosed with JD at age six ...my Daughter was diagnosed at age 4...She is now 46 with two children....she is doing great ...how about yours....? I married a English girl back in 1963...she was from Raynes Park......we are still going strong don't know how she has put up with me....

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
That's OK! There are a lot of things to learn about how it all works :)
D.

notafanofsugar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
everything good for me! getting better though x
Welcome dturney! :) x