How great....

Jc3131

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
...would it be to just have 1 day a year to live a normal life without thinking about every single thing you eat/drink and do every second of the day?

Everyone have a good Christmas and a happy new year.

Zinadane

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My day
Everything is possible, never give up!
Picture1.jpg
53bbcb889a5b30dcb249f5423a65e9a6.jpg

Last edited:

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Not to be the “ killjoy” here but I’ve had diabetes that long that it is my normal life now . It’s the only way I can personally move forward . To be honest having type 1 with the treatment available these days , there isn’t much I can’t eat , I don’t really think about what I eat , I just do what’s needed to be done , I probably more than some know about what can happen if you don’t follow the rules , but it doesn’t stop me doing anything , and it has certainly helped me to be normal, whatever normal is

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I let myself go on Christmas, I don't entirely ignore my diabetes don't get me wrong but if I'm not in range as much as usual I also don't worry about it. It's the one day of the year when I eat more than usual and I try to enjoy everything rather than worrying about getting my dosages 100% perfect. Each to their own though!