I don't want to introduce myself

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
it sound like it was a way to make it easier for newbies to get involved which is a great idea, if you dont want to share your personal introduction, thats fine, if the message bugs you, just leave a dot on the introduction, personally i like knowing a little about people i read about, it makes the poster a real person rather than a medical issue, but that just me :)

Teacher's pet.

Reactions: 5 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
OH I've just explained to you on smart lady's thread.

poshtotty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
seriously guys Im struggling here. Whats gappened

Someone's snitching on those of us who didn't introduce ourselves. ;)Me included. I couldn't see the point as it bears no relevance to the site

I prefer to be open about myself in my posts and will answer questions relevant to the post. If I want trivia, I'll log on to Facebook :)

Reactions: 6 people

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
Someone's snitching on those of us who didn't introduce ourselves. ;)Me included. I couldn't see the point as it bears no relevance to the site

I prefer to be open about myself in my posts and will answer questions relevant to the post. If I want trivia, I'll log on to Facebook :)
I just said Hi.
May have got some points for it,

Reactions: 2 people

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
Think I must have been able to see into the future, This really is too difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
Like I saud Diabetetes is probably the third worst thing to happen to me in the last few months.
Sorry.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Like I saud Diabetetes is probably the third worst thing to happen to me in the last few months.
Sorry.
Don't be sorry, it's kind of nice to have someone to get confused with, and you don't have diabetes anymore according to your doctor do you? Or am I getting even more confused?

Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What this one? That's OK 'cos it's my thread, so you're not stealing it you're sharing it.

Reactions: 4 people