Insanity DVD

Scarlet10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Anyone doing this or have done it?

Started today with my fit test, nearly killed me. I'm mega unfit but I intend to change it [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Kerry-Michelle

I wanted to do this but I've never heard of any stories of diabetics doing this I hope some people out there have tried it I really want too! But i would like to know a bit more about how people get in with it :) I hope you get on well with it Scarlet10 :)

Kerry xx

Scarlet10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I will keep you informed of my progress if I can walk tomorrow to do it ha [SEE-NO-EVIL MONKEY][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

blink

i started doin this witrh my partner but when she hurt her knee i struggled to stay on track and missed a night here and a night there and eventually just stopped, i never had any issues with my diabetes doin it more just my lack of fitness lol but even in the month or so i was doin it for i did notice a difference in my fitness level. Been thinkin about starting it up again and using it as a starter for gettin fit.

One thing i would say is make sure you have plenty of water and a towel close by as you will need it :lol: good luck and let us know how you are gettin on :thumbup:

Scarlet10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey blink

Start it today and you can be my buddy and we can keep each other motivated and help each other. Do fit test today.

My legs are killing me today and that's only after the fit test, but I am determined to do day 1 once I have had breakfast.

I need to get fit and I hope this helps me. I am shocked how unfit I am.

A Simple hi can make you smile :)