caity.x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Arrogance, Selfishness, Ignorance
Well, here goes....

My name is Caitlin Ross and I'm 23 years old. I'm from Scotland and live in a little town called Turnberry. I work as a receptionist in Turnberry Hotel (check it out, it's a beautiful golf resort :)) and live in staff accommodation here... a whole 3 minute walk to work (handy!)

I played rugby for 7 years but now due to work commitments and the ****** public transport in this area I had to quit. Now I tend to do fitness DVDs... sometimes I watch them and try think myself fit but on occasion I do actually get off my bum and join in :hilarious:. I live literally a 5 minute walk from a beach, so on a rare sunny day I like to pack myself a picnic and grab a book and go lose myself for a few hours.

I also have 9 tattoos and a few piercings... I know, naughty diabetic but if any of you have tattoos you'll know how addictive they can be!

Anyway, that's all from me now, but anything else you want to know, feel free to ask, I'm not shy!

Caitlin x

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello Caitlin pleased to meet you. I remember being 23....just:)

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Hi Caitlin, welcome - nice job! When do you next get the Open?

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello Caitlin.
Welcome!
I also live in Scotland but over the other side :)

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You did a real intro, I just posted to get rid of that dam header... I feel guilty now

It sounds like you live in a nice spot

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Welcome to the forum Caitlin :)