Is everyone behaving for Easter?

Type1Wonder_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
This is my 3rd Easter with diabetes! When I got diagnosed, It only took me a few week to get it under control but my first Easter ruined it all and I've been struggling ever since How is everyone else doing?

DiabeticDadUK

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
This is my 3rd Easter with diabetes! When I got diagnosed, It only took me a few week to get it under control but my first Easter ruined it all and I've been struggling ever since How is everyone else doing?

Hi there! Easter can be a struggle with T1. No reason why you can't indulge a little, though. Stay on top of the blood sugars :)

Reactions: Type1Wonder_
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

No eggs for me, well, I hope I don't get any lol

Reactions: Type1Wonder_

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
My chocolate treat for most days is the 85% dark chocolate, you can buy from most supermarkets!
Delicious with Greek full fat yoghurt and a few frozen berries!

Why eat the rubbish stuff they call (milk) chocolate?

paintylady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I found some very dark chocolate today, 100% cocoa, carbs 8g per 100, so treated myself to a bar and saving it for tomorrow when the kids have their egg hunt!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I have been good today but naughty yesterday when I ate a bar of Galaxy
Nom nom nom

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No eggs here for me - dont see the point as I dont like the egg only the goodie bag that comes with them. I have some nuts instead

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
bad me i have had soem chocolate covered thorntans toffe and it was delicious but hate to think what my BGL is now better hurry up and stop raining so cna get out for a walk :p

Growyourflow

No egg for me - got a new CD instead
Poorly...I was not as disciplined as I would like like and my blood sugar jetted! I have been incorporating regiments that increase my blood flow and help manage a lot of the symptoms of being prediabetic which I am..

dj

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Easter doesnt affect me like that.

I know what you will be thinking when you read the next sentence but I dont like the easter egg itself, only the freebies you get with it. I dont like the chocolate on the big egg. And yes I know it's all the same makers chocolate but to me it tastes different. I used to do a trade off with siblings as I was growing up - you have half my egg I'll have whatever you got in yours.

Hubby now buys me a bunch of flowers or a dvd/cd etc.