Is it ok to take Vitamin supplements?

lorri1

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to know if It is ok to take vitamin supplements, due to my diet being so retricted at the moment I am picking up colds and bugs easily? so I thought at least these may help my immune system untill I can get sorted out

Thanks
Lorri

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
I take a multi-vitamin supplement every day because my diet is fairly restricted.

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I take the usual vitamin supplements as an old age precaution. With most of them there is no conflict with diabetes tablets but read all the leaflets or ask the pharmacy if not sure.

lorri1

Thanks :) will start straight away but will make sure I read the leaflets....unless you can recommend any? save me the trouble lol....

Lorri x

Defren

Hi Lorri,

I take a daily multi vit, plus Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D in spray form as well as Vit D with calcium prescribed by my GP. I also take a cod liver oil capsule (or two) :D

Supplements, I take Bitter Melon, acai berry's and I started today taking gymnema.