Type 2 Is it reversing ?

Viv0147

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
there isn't much I dislike maybe rude and aggressive people
When first diagnosed about 2 years ago my blood sugar was 17.5 over the last few months my readings are a lot lower. I am on a LCHF lifestyle over the last few weeks according to my meter my average is 5.8 I just did a test 2 hour's after my lunch which was Sugarless Jelly, Berries, and Cream and it was 5.2

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great news Viv... mine took about 6 months to get down there even doing an Ultra Low Carb diet.
Keep up the good work.. hope those last pounds drop off really fast too.
Regards
Mark

Reactions: 2 people

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great stuff, well done.

On the basis that your BG numbers are no longer going up, and are now coming down then the word "reversed" sits well with what you have achieved.

And doesn't it feel great when the weight disappears ??

Reactions: 2 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
When first diagnosed about 2 years ago my blood sugar was 17.5 over the last few months my readings are a lot lower. I am on a LCHF lifestyle over the last few weeks according to my meter my average is 5.8 I just did a test 2 hour's after my lunch which was Sugarless Jelly, Berries, and Cream and it was 5.2

Viv - Those numbers are certainly looking better for sure. It's very hard to gauge how far your body will take you. The only thing you can really do is to stick with what you're doing and see what happens with your next HbA1c.

Good luck!

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant drop in blood glucose!
Well done :)

I tend to think the words 'reversed' means that someone can eat carbs again, with no spikes. Maybe you should run some tests and see if that is the case?