Is it too late to put myself up for adoption?

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Love animals :) more than people most the time!

We have a rescue dog Oscar the chihuahua who was caged and beaten for the first 10 months of his life. He's been a lot of work but so worth it, he can be aggressive when he's frightened but only because humans made him that way.

We also have a miniature daschund, maggie who is only 7 months.

Our old cat Rosie died a year ago but she was 21 bless her.View attachment 13064View attachment 13065
Sooooooo cute Gemma, give him a cuddle from me please ! :happy:

Reactions: 2 people
G

gemma6549

Sooooooo cute Gemma, give him a cuddle from me please ! :happy:

Thanks Eddie, he's on his back having a belly rub right now. Just wish I had him from a puppy so he didn't have all this fear based aggression. Must be horrible to be frightened all the time :(

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I guess it's the lack of anything!! It's natural to feel like you want parents no matter how old you are. Good job we've got RRB :)
I'm thinking of setting up an adoption parent agency and RRB would be my first hire, so caring and nurturing and insightful she is. Awww shucks :)

Reactions: 3 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks Eddie, he's on his back having a belly rub right now. Just wish I had him from a puppy so he didn't have all this fear based aggression. Must be horrible to be frightened all the time :(
People who do this to dogs should be put down themselves. With lots n lots of your TLC he will get confident and his personality will develop lol. :)

G

gemma6549

People who do this to dogs should be put down themselves. With lots n lots of your TLC he will get confident and his personality will develop lol. :)

I know sometimes I think people are the worst thing to happen to animals. Apart from the supervet of course, it's nice to see a vet doing something because he loves animals and not just to make money.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well this is my latest adoption, too busy to have my own Border Collie but my nieces dog fits my needs lol Beau aka Bo Sheep lol
WP_20150119_13_15_23_Pro (3).JPG

Reactions: 4 people