Is there a way

cdpm

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Side effects from medication
I'm taking rybelsus and it doesn't help my appetite like it says it will in most places I ever read anything about it.
Am I just unlucky?

Or is it --
I feel that my insulin interferes with this because I've went off to experiment with this and then it begins to help. I've known for a long time that insulin makes me ravenous.

Is there any way around this? A way to take them both but have the rybelsus help my extreme hunger?

(I know it's not for that but it does help when I don't use any insulin)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How long have you been taking Rybelsus and what dose are you on? I started it recently to replaced Victoza which became unavailable. Victoza reduced my appetite. I’m still on only 3mg of Rybelsus daily which is not an effective dose but has to be taken for 30 days for your body to acclimatise to the new med. and my appetite has increased a little. Then I can increase to 7mg daily which is an effective dose so hoping my appetite will drop again.

cdpm

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Side effects from medication
I'm not sure I will continue on it. I was taking it for my insulin caused extreme hunger and it doesn't do anything.
I don't think the side effects I get and the risk of more serious ones is worth it.