It's Nice To Get A Good Result

Mep

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Today I found out my blood tests this week to check my liver function and muscle function came back normal. Yay! :) I'm glad something is ok for a change.

This was done to check whether or not the statin drug I've been put on a few weeks back has affected me negatively or not. So seems I'm ok with it. Next I hope it helps with the actual cholesterol level.

Just wanted to share my good news for today as most of my blood and urine tests come back abnormal.

Reactions: 7 people

Mep

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Another good day where I picked up my meds from my pharmacy and my pharmacist let me know they can check cholesterol levels there for you. I said great, can you check mine as I want to see if the lipitor has started working or not. The lab test said my total cholesterol was 6.8.... they did a finger prick test and their machine today said my cholesterol was 5.04. I take that as an improvement considering I'm only on my 4th week on the drug. Hopefully that means my LDL has gone down too... but their machine doesn't measure that. I'll get the lab test one done in a couple of months.

chalup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Sounds like things are looking up :rolleyes: Nice to hear good news isn't it? :D