Just for fun! Tongue in cheek LOL

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
I am wondering how many of you feel like I do (many I suspect), well they diagnosed me as diabetic T2 - with no real noticeable symptoms, sceptic that I, and not really fitting the 'T2 stereotype' I just could not believe it - heard what they said - but did not really register - so I have been playing along (LOL) with them for two years - they seem to like the game and did not want to spoil their fun :wink: I watched my diet like a hawk, had all my checkups etc, had minor surgery, but with general anaesthetic, felt great for a day, then crashed like a stone, now I don't want to play any more - can we play something that is more fun please :roll:

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
Looking at your interests, you've got enough fun without letting diabetes take a high place.

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
Great comment 8) I don't do them all at once though LOL

clearviews

Dislikes
Arrogance, sarcasm and liars
Like your style.

Have to add in that I am a Morris Dancer, in Australia, no less. Have Morrissed (?) in the UK in 1999 and 2006 but it takes guts to do it (Morris Dancing) in Australia too.... I know they (MDs) have image problems in the UK too but Hey! Can you lose calories like I can while having sooooooo much fun? No, I don't do the ale part at the folk festivals like I used to do (curbed my alcohol intake markedly) but these days I know what they (my friends) did while they haven't a clue what I was up for!

Having lost 18 kgs in 12 months and having a BMI of 24.7 these days I want to think I don't fit the pic also!! My Doc said in July 2009 that I no longer have the symptoms of Diabetes! Yeeeeessssssssss!!!!
Thank you DUK and Low Carbing!!!!

HpprKM

Dislikes
Hi Clearview way down in Aussie in the sunshine, while we are in the dark, damp and cold day of Dec LOL!

I am so pleased to hear that you have been diagnosed as not displaying diabetic symptoms anymore, is that through diet control? Good to know it is possible!

Guess I had better take up Morris Dancing if it has such good effects :lol: Although, all jokes aside, I just read that exercise and diet are two of the leading factors in controlling diabetes, so maybe you have got the solution! I used to work with a Morris Dancer, it was especially funny when he had to rise at the crack of dawn on May Day then come to work after dancing :) Also, as I understood it, the ale had a big part to play in being an MD!

Thanks for replying to my post - keep up the good work down in the land of sunshine and bbqs!