Last check up.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Had my DN nurse this morning have lost 9 Ib which I am pleased with,she is sending me for another blood test HbA1c which will be interesting to see the results.I did ask how many times I can ask for testing strips and she said when you run out just put a prescription in which is also good,she said that it flagged up that I need a flu jab I do hate needles but I did have it done as for the last 2 years I have caught flu and spent Christmas on my own and it is not nice.
So all in all it was a very good appointment,have to see her again at the end of January !
Hope everyone is well.

image.jpg

Reactions: 15 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
very well done on the weight loss. That will be helping your levels, and good luck with your HbA1c test. Lucky you getting strips on prescription!

Reactions: 2 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
very well done on the weight loss. That will be helping your levels, and good luck with your HbA1c test. Lucky you getting strips on prescription!

Thank you Bluetit yes very pleased about the test strips.

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good on yer Snowy, I know just how you feel as I had my first doc appointment last week and that was nearly all positive.
You have my permission to have a mince pie with double cream and a nice glass of Champers
champagne.jpg

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good on yer Snowy, I know just how you feel as I had my first doc appointment last week and that was nearly all positive.
You have my permission to have a mince pie with double cream and a nice glass of Champers
View attachment 9691

Thank you Adrian thought sounds so nice but I will pass,saving my mince pie for Christmas pudding.
Hope you have been well today.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh I forgot to add that I did ask a silly question,just needed to make sure that I really was diabetic think I still cannot believe it the nurse did laugh which was a good thing,and due to weight loss my clothes keeping falling down.
Think I was having a blonde moment.

image.jpg

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you Adrian thought sounds so nice but I will pass,saving my mince pie for Christmas pudding.
Hope you have been well today.
Cheers Snowy, yes I feel ok today much better than yesterday. Just didn't have the go in me at all, plus belly was gurgling all day, think it's something to do with the tablets but not completely sure.:confused:

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh I forgot to add that I did ask a silly question,just needed to make sure that I really was diabetic think I still cannot believe it the nurse did laugh which was a good thing,and due to weight loss my clothes keeping falling down.
Think I was having a blonde moment.

View attachment 9692
Any pictures of your clothes falling down?:rolleyes::D:D

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cheers Snowy, yes I feel ok today much better than yesterday. Just didn't have the go in me at all, plus belly was gurgling all day, think it's something to do with the tablets but not completely sure.:confused:

Glad to hear it must of been a rumbling day,mine would not stop either.

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am but a different part ;)

I thought ESSEX is ESSEX or is it partitioned as to what hair colour you have?:D I've only ever heard of ESSEX BLONDE:D

There was this Brunette from ESSEX...................................Nah, just doesn't sound right.:happy:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Had my DN nurse this morning have lost 9 Ib which I am pleased with,she is sending me for another blood test HbA1c which will be interesting to see the results.I did ask how many times I can ask for testing strips and she said when you run out just put a prescription in which is also good,she said that it flagged up that I need a flu jab I do hate needles but I did have it done as for the last 2 years I have caught flu and spent Christmas on my own and it is not nice.
So all in all it was a very good appointment,have to see her again at the end of January !
Hope everyone is well.

View attachment 9690

All sounds very good snowy :)

Good luck at January's appointment.

RRB

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
:)Well. I'm very pleased for you Snowy. Good stuff !

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I thought ESSEX is ESSEX or is it partitioned as to what hair colour you have?:D I've only ever heard of ESSEX BLONDE:D

There was this Brunette from ESSEX...................................Nah, just doesn't sound right.:happy:

Oh definitely lol,try to stay away from the orange part of Essex :joyful:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Well done on the weight loss Snowy, I'm sure your Hba1c will come back fine :)

btw, don't worry about the flu jab, it's nothing and will be over with in seconds, just look the other-way.

Reactions: 3 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done on the weight loss Snowy, I'm sure your Hba1c will come back fine :)

btw, don't worry about the flu jab, it's nothing and will be over with in seconds, just look the other-way.

Yeh, don't be a wimp, it's nothing really
syringe.jpg
"Snowy 12", just roll up your sleeve, would you

Reactions: 7 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Is that my insulin syringe she's holding ? I knew one was missing lol. Ta for the wee fairy Snowy lol

Reactions: 5 people