Libre 3 experiences

Wurst

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Narcissistic forum members
Anyone using the Libre 3 yet ? I've put my last Libre 2 sensor on today. 2 weeks and it will be Libre 3 all the way.

I have had lots of problems with the Libre 2 sensors. It seems 1 in 3 of the sensors are faulty and then it takes weeks to get a response from Abbot.

Hoping there is some improvement with Libre 3

Squeebo84

Im still on the libre 1st edition and havnt had any issues really but was going to go on the libre 2 but heared bad things, didnt thinknit was worth it just for an alarm to tell me im low or high! What does the 3 do now then??

Wurst

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Narcissistic forum members
Im still on the libre 1st edition and havnt had any issues really but was going to go on the libre 2 but heared bad things, didnt thinknit was worth it just for an alarm to tell me im low or high! What does the 3 do now then??
Libre 3 is a CGM so no more scanning the sensor. There isn't a reader device for it so it have use NFC and bluetooth on smart phone.

Rather apprehensive about using it

steveo4

I'm trialling libre 3 at the moment and can't find how to customise the alarms I'm sure you must be able to like you can with libre 2. Does anyone know how?

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@becca59 wore 2 of these as part of a blind trial. Not sure if she's seen the graphs yet?

Not allowed to see any graphs. It was all done blind. Cannot use the one I was given yet either as only have an I Phone which is not yet compatible.

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Oh sorry, I thought you wanted to be able to change the point when an alarm sounded from say 5 to 4.5 etc.