Merry Xmas

Kenny3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I hope you all have a Merry Xmas when it comes. Just to let everyone know, I am off on holiday to Oban for 5 days and won`t be posting to the forum until Wednesday at the earliest.Apparently, the hotel I am going only has web access in the reception and first floor (I am on the third) areas so instead of searching round the town for net access, I am going to give the internet a holiday also. :) I can get net access on my phone but it would cost an arm and leg to do that. Cheers. Kenny

Reactions: noblehead
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Merry Christmas and I hope you have lovely time in Oban :)

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
You have to go to Sea Life and stroke a little Ray. When we went one of them deliberately splashed everyone. Touching them is amazing... Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Robinredbreast

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Merry Christmas @Kenny3 = Have a good time in Oban :).

Kenny3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Merry Christmas and I hope you have lovely time in Oban :)
Back in Glasgow now. Oban was great but weather was really naff. (at this time of year, I was`nt expecting much sun anyway) 70 mile an hour winds. ferries were`nt able to sail for 3 days. The TV mast in Mull was down for most of the weekend.No loss there as it meant we did`nt have to suffer the usual ****** TV shows.Oh, and my mobile network was down for most of the time but in spite of all that I really enjoyed myself meeting a lot of friendly people.If I go back it will be in summertime. Kenny