My posts

ExChocoholic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude, loud people
I'm having trouble in finding my previous posts, including ones made this week where I ask for advice on what to do when fasting BS is low. I used to measure my BS and then take my insulin before eating. Should I just skip the insulin or take later after eating? Only recently suffered low BS due to improving my diet.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I can’t answer your insulin question, I’ve never used it. However to find your previous posts, just click on your name, a box pops up, click on your name again, then click on ‘postings’

ExChocoholic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude, loud people
I'm trying to update my profile I found my details but can't see how to update them,

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
forum bugs
I'm trying to update my profile I found my details but can't see how to update them,
If you click on your name/avatar at the top right of the page you should get a menu with various options including "account details"

1691032895272.png

• Informative
Reactions: CatsFive

CatsFive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
another way of finding them is to use the search facility. On a PC it's at the top of the screen. Just type your forum name into 'Posted By:' and pretty quickly your full name pops up. Click it, click search at the bottom and off you go.

I found plenty by you including, I think, the ones you are after.

1691046710977.png

1691046830237.png