New forum improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Snowy must keep her job , she just needs a few more helpers ....like for when she is in the bathroom for so long :inpain:
Lol I know smells like a swimming pool in there now,didn't realize how long I was gone for.

Reactions: 3 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh Darn the secret is out lol.
Thanks for the info now I won't need to google it,hopefully it will turn out well and you can stay off them fingers crossed.
If I can just get rid of one tab, that's a start. Hopefully I can get rid of a few more by this time next year.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't like these 'improvements' . I don't like that little green light, I get the feeling 'they' are watching me. :(

My kids never liked Heinz chicken soup when it was 'improved' either. :(

:)

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Lol I know smells like a swimming pool in there now,didn't realize how long I was gone for.
Yeah and when you got out you took the soap with you. I have no soap and can you bring me another dry towel please.:happy::happy:

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
If I can just get rid of one tab, that's a start. Hopefully I can get rid of a few more by this time next year.
Sounds like a good plan,not sure how many you take but I feel like a walking pill bottle and I hate it.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
I don't like these 'improvements' . I don't like that little green light, I get the feeling 'they' are watching me. :(

My kids never liked Heinz chicken soup when it was 'improved' either. :(

:)
Nobody's watching you - the forum still functions in the same way it always has. We'll hopefully get around to implementing our blog platform this week, which we hope has enough privacy options to keep everyone feeling safe.

Reactions: 7 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
OMG, Zand and Snowy aren't flashing now. I wonder if they paid their electric bills:D

Reactions: 2 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yeah and when you got out you took the soap with you. I have no soap and can you bring me another dry towel please.:happy::happy:
I have been good today washed all towels and replaced soap I will send you some don't like towel sharing lol.:D

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Am I not flashing,I did a minute ago

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nobody's watching you - the forum still functions in the same way it always has. We'll hopefully get around to implementing our blog platform this week, which we hope has enough privacy options to keep everyone feeling safe.
lol that was quick Giv! .......How did you get here so quickly if they're not wa.....Just kidding honest. :D

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
lol that was quick Giv! .......How did you get here so quickly if they're not wa.....Just kidding honest. :D
Alerts because I'm watching the thread! I'm on damage control duty right now - these updates can get pretty hectic.

Reactions: 4 people

Janiept

Expert
@Giverny , can I ask if the green light flashes all the time we are logged in or just when we are accessing the site. I never bother to log off so it will look as if I am always here

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've actually found an improvement in performance on my phone. May I ask what phone you're using, so we can look in to optimising a little better?

?

I'm not using a phone or the app. It's the website that's jerking about, slow to scroll, and driving me nuts. Windows7, Internet Explorer.

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm not using a phone or the app. It's the website that's jerking about, slow to scroll, and driving me nuts. Windows7, Internet Explorer.
I'm on Chrome and mines been fine apart from 1 little blurred moment earlier.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Giverny , can I ask if the green light flashes all the time we are logged in or just when we are accessing the site. I never bother to log off so it will look as if I am always here

You aren't here now. No green spot and nothing flashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.