Reality tv
P = P!alance Jack

jackpalance-1.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Q = Quinn, Anthony.

image.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Mary Steenburgen, Back to the future part 111

MarySteenburgenDec09.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
U = Ustinov, Peter.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
W = Weissmuller, Johnny. (Takes me back to Saturday Matinees on TV when I was a kid.)

image.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
X = Xuxa (the only one I could find, she's a Brazilian actress)

tumblr_m9ackzuCKo1qbq0h8o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Gonna have to cheat for the letter X.

X = X, Professor.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
We're coming to the end of A - Z Movie actors. Does anyone have an idea for another topic? I'll throw a couple into the mix to start with.
  • Breeds of dog...wider than just Terrier. More specific, I.e: such as Bedlington Terrier.
  • Disney animation characters. eg: Lady, Bambi etc.

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Y = Yun-Fat, Chow.

image.jpg

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
We're coming to the end of A - Z Movie actors. Does anyone have an idea for another topic? I'll throw a couple into the mix to start with.
  • Breeds of dog...wider than just Terrier. More specific, I.e: such as Bedlington Terrier.
  • Disney animation characters. eg: Lady, Bambi etc.

Disney cartoon characters sounds good
I'll start with
A = Abu from aladin

upload_2015-9-12_8-59-31.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
B = Belle from Beauty & the Beast.

image.jpg