rutherford-sm.jpg
She is one of my most favourite actors, such a talented lady :joyful:

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
S: Sassoon, Vidal.

Very famous celebrity hairdresser, especially during the 70,s & 80's. Probably the FIRST who brought out his own hair care range. Well, shampoos, conditioners & hairspray anyway. That's about all people used back then. Mousse, gel, serum, mud, wax...never heard of em then. How on earth did we manage. ;)

image.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Tandy Jessica - Driving miss Daisy :)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hmmm, this one could be tricky!! But......... with a little leeway.

X = X, Malcolm.

image.jpg

How about the next A - Z topic being TV programmes when this theme is completed? Any other topic is fine by me too. The Z poster can choose if they'd like to.

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Z = Zeta-Jones, Catherine. Beautiful Welsh actress married to Michael Douglas.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I had fun doing that. Thought the next A - Z with pics theme could be "TV PROGRAMMES." Guess I'll start it off. So, here goes.

A: American Horror Story.

LOVE this show. If you've never caught it, check it out. Each season has a different theme. The same actors & actresses appear throughout the different series. The recurring stars of the show being Jessica Laing, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett to name but a few. My favourite season of the four so far: American Horror Story: The Coven.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Awwww, loved Bagpuss when I was a kid.

C = Call The Midwife.

image.jpg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Blooming heck! I'm wayyyyy too slow. ;)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
G = Gardener's World.

image.jpg