New member from Los Angeles

Hawaii50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have been sampling diabetes.co.uk and enjoyed the post. I have type 2 diabetes for the last 20 years. The uk appears to be further ahead than the U.S. in providing a more common sense approach in control the disease.

Reactions: VashtiB

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Hawaii5-0 and welcome. The forum's a bit quieter than usual, that will change.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Welcome to the forum @Hawaii50 , lots of support and advice to be found here.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
I have been sampling diabetes.co.uk and enjoyed the post. I have type 2 diabetes for the last 20 years. The uk appears to be further ahead than the U.S. in providing a more common sense approach in control the disease.
Welcome and a Merry Christmas.

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and welcome @Hawaii50

Love the user name- I play in a band and one of the pieces we have played in the theme song to the show- boy the music is fast :)

I agree that this forum helps with a common sense approach- having the input from people who are dealing with the diagnosis helps. I think that some of the most amazing and compassionate people I have 'met' are on this forum. This place was an absolute life changer/saver for me.

Welcome.

• Agree
Reactions: Outlier and Rachox