New to everything

Hey there,

I'm Kerry and I'm new to both the forum and Diabetes. I was diagnosed a week ago now, and have Type 1 insulin dependant Diabetes... I'm kinda shy so this was really hard for me

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi KerryElizabeth - welcome to the Diabetes Forum. Don't be shy, we're all here to help and support :)

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Kerry
I am type 2 and old enough to be your granny :lol: But you will soon find some young people on this forum who will be able to help you with their experiences Its a shock when you get DB but you are among friends
CAROL

Ann19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Kerry, :wave: welcome to the forum! Don't feel shy, were all in the same boat with diabetes. Have you found the type 1 forum? There will be people on there that know exactly what you are going through and will be glad to help you. Ask any questions and there will be someone who can either answer or point you in the right direction.

Ann

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Kerry - I have posted some information for you on your other thread which I hope you will find helpful :)

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi seanrigley.
Up in the left hand corner you will see user control it will have private messages alongside.
When you have any messages in , just click onto your numbered new messages it will take you there , click onto inbox and the message will pop up for you to read in private.
Hope this helps?
Anna.x :D

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya kerry and a really warm welcome,
just keep asking questions and u wont go far wrong :)