New Year!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Chris, did you see the eclipse (talking Aug 1999) ? Were you there or just see a partial one ? I've never seen a total one but it's on my bucket list.

I saw it from the front of my house. I was lucky though, as I didn't start work then until 1.30 pm, It was amazing and spectacular, an awesome experience I will remember forever.:happy: :joyful:

Reactions: 4 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

Will upload one,also if anyone else wants to add a picture so we can see what you got up to new year.
Now where did I leave my sheep

Reactions: 4 people

Janiept

Expert
I saw it from the front of my house. I was lucky though, as I didn't start work then until 1.30 pm, It was amazing and spectacular, an awesome experience I will remember forever.:happy: :joyful:
Yes it was amazing, but a bit spooky too.
My two dogs freaked out and went and hid under a table until it passed.

Reactions: 2 people
C

chris lowe

Will upload one,also if anyone else wants to add a picture so we can see what you got up to new year.
Now where did I leave my sheep
Mary had a little lamb
She tied it to a pylon
10,000 volts went up its' bum
And turned it's fur to nylon ;)

Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

New Years fun has started then ...:)
Always have a cosy night at home ......tv I watch untill 2am in the morning , like to see the new year in from around the world , also like a bit of Jools Holland ......I love new year ...gettng ready for spring and all that the year has to bring x

Have a nice time what ever you do ....
Used to go to neighbours untill they moved , that was in the old days ....now I feel old ...lol

Reactions: 8 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Mary had a little lamb
She tied it to a pylon
10,000 volts went up its' bum
And turned it's fur to nylon ;)

Hovering over the report button, hovering:watching: :wideyed: :stop:...................... (step away from the keyboard) :) lol

Reactions: 6 people

blueflow

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Watching Jools Holland show, been looking forward to it for some time. Did enjoy Andy Stewart, showing my age now. Wife will probably go to bed and son going out, so quiet night Might have a couple of whiskeys, shouldn't I suppose.

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
New Years Eve will just be spent in the house catching up on things have missed on TV.
I'm oncall on 1st/2nd January so again won't be far.
Going away for a night at the weekend which should be fun.