newly diognosed. 2 months. need a friend to talk to as im still getting grips of it all.

mollie james

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
need a friend aged 10-14. (im 12) need someone to talk to that isn't an adult and understands how I feel and what im going through and that has felt/feels the same way.

Reactions: 2 people

becca8201

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi im 14 and was diagnosed 2 and a half months ago, i would love to talk as you and me are at the same stage right now and i understand how you feel and we can talk about our new experiences with one another, so pop me a message if you would like

AlexM 03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I'm 12 and was diagnosed 11 months ago, I would love to talk as I have had the same experience last year. However I have just got the insulin pump so I am just getting used to it so I have a new experience but I still understand how you feel

mollie james

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm 12 and was diagnosed 11 months ago, I would love to talk as I have had the same experience last year. However I have just got the insulin pump so I am just getting used to it so I have a new experience but I still understand how you feel
hey thxs for replying, id love to talk and hopefully find out how you coped with it all. I am called mollie if you was wondering.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi im 14 and was diagnosed 2 and a half months ago, i would love to talk as you and me are at the same stage right now and i understand how you feel and we can talk about our new experiences with one another, so pop me a message if you would like
hi im peter im 14 too type 1

welshjack

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm jack and I'm 10 years old. I've been diagnosed for 6 years it's hard when you've just got diabetes but you get use to it in a while

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
need a friend aged 10-14. (im 12) need someone to talk to that isn't an adult and understands how I feel and what im going through and that has felt/feels the same way.

Hello Mollie and welcome to the forum :)

RRB

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hello @mollie james
Welcome to the forum :)