normalize your blood glucose level the natural way

try slicing 3 to 4 pieces of ladyfingers and soak it up for 8 hours in mineral water and then drink it, after 3 hours check your glucose level and you'll be surprise....The Chinese way of lowering blood glucose level to normal range...:)

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
saviourINcognito said:
try slicing 3 to 4 pieces of ladyfingers and soak it up for 8 hours in mineral water and then drink it, after 3 hours check your glucose level and you'll be surprise....The Chinese way of lowering blood glucose level to normal range...:)
Just to clarify, that is ladyfinger as in Okra, not the light and sweet sponge cakes I hope!

redhatlady

Hi
Further clarification for me please...
Do you mean 3 to 4 pieces from one ladyfinger or 3 to 4 whole ladyfingers?
I am keen to try - diagnosed Type 2 January 2013, no meds, diet only to see if I can control BG levels. Have stabilised at 7.2 or 7.3 with low carb but it is not going down.
Di

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
You're local indian should also have a few veggie dishes with okra.
Bit more info if anyone interested:

Ladies finger is a very useful vegetable and inexpensive medicine, as it is available practically round the year in India. Its use to boost sexual vigour and reduce excess menstrual blood. Due to its sweet taste, cold potency, vata-pitta pacifier nature, strength promoting aphrodisiac qualities, it is a very useful to ladies close to menopause. It is found beneficial in leucorrhoea and dysuria also.

Its a crunchy beggar mind!

Sent from my KFTT using DCUK Forum mobile app