Noting is helping!

Kayleigh_88

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m T2 I was diagnosed a year ago. I use humulin i kwikpen twice a day I have gotten up to 60 units units twice a day and my sugars are still reading 17-25 constantly the lowest they drop to is around 12 that’s if I haven’t eaten all day! My recent HBA1C was over 9%. I have been asked to go back in to the doctors for a chat about other treatments. Has anyone had had any experience of something like this or know roughly what my doctors might suggest. I have been battling this for the past year and when I spoke to my GP in Feb about it I was just told your annual review isn’t until September ‍♀️ Now I’m worried as I got told they want to see me ASAP.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can you tell us a bit about your diet please? What did you eat today for example? Maybe there is room to improve your diet.

Reactions: Angelofthemarches

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have cut back my carb intake just having them one meal a day. I have lost nearly 10kg since Jan so I feel my diet is going in the right direction
Please give us a typical days food, it will be more helpful than just this general statement. There may be some hidden carbs you haven’t considered. It’ll just be easier to help you.