Omnipod PDM bleeping after pod change

Soplewis12

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Grumpy People
After I have changed a pod, following the correct process, my PDM bleeps for no reason, normally 2 or 3 times over a few hours. It's annoying but not crucial. Anyone any ideas or experience of this?
Thanks

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
After I have changed a pod, following the correct process, my PDM bleeps for no reason, normally 2 or 3 times over a few hours. It's annoying but not crucial. Anyone any ideas or experience of this?
Thanks
Hi Soplewis12

I have also experienced this. For me it seems to correspond with changes in basal rate. Not sure if this is right or not. I was planning to ask at my next pump review.

Reactions: Soplewis12

Soplewis12

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Grumpy People
Hi Soplewis12

I have also experienced this. For me it seems to correspond with changes in basal rate. Not sure if this is right or not. I was planning to ask at my next pump review.
Thank you for this, interesting but doesn't apply for me

Medusa41

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks

Mine used to do this but a quick turn off/on seemed to clear it. HTH

Mainsail

Thanks
It's a software bug that does not now exist in new PDMs. It is easily cured in the meantime by restarting the PDM (i.e. re-boot) after completion of each pod change.