Oppo ice cream tub weight

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If anyone has a spare second could they weigh a tub of Oppo for me? A friend from another forum wants to know the actual weight rather then the volume and I don't have any in the freezer at the moment.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@bulkbiker . It's the hottest day of year so far and you have no ice cream in your fridge!!!!!!!! Shame on you.
Sorry can't help. Don't do ice cream it gives me brain freeze.:)

catswhiskas

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Hiya

Yes I know the answer to this as I emailed them today to find out! 70g per 100ml so 350g per 500ml tub. I wanted to know what the stats were per 100g as that is what I use for most things.

They sent me a list of nutritional stats to but there is no point me copying them here as they were wrong! They were different to the ones on the website so I quizzed them on that and they said the website is the correct version.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hiya

Yes I know the answer to this as I emailed them today to find out! 70g per 100ml so 350g per 500ml tub. I wanted to know what the stats were per 100g as that is what I use for most things.

They sent me a list of nutritional stats to but there is no point me copying them here as they were wrong! They were different to the ones on the website so I quizzed them on that and they said the website is the correct version.
Many thanks for that.. I guess I could have emailed them too... lazy me.. Thanks for the info though will pass it on.

BrianTheElder

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Snide people
I too found the people at Oppo very helpful and friendly when I emailed them a few months ago.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get across the message that what is needed is not low-fat ice cream, but low-carb ice cream. I guess low-fat is still the bigger market.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I too found the people at Oppo very helpful and friendly when I emailed them a few months ago.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get across the message that what is needed is not low-fat ice cream, but low-carb ice cream. I guess low-fat is still the bigger market.

Its still one of the lowest carb ice creams I have found. 8% isn't so bad for something that is usually full of sugar.

Reactions: alinofruit