Pain

candi-girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

At night my legs get very painful and feel uncomfortable. Sometimes in the day they will ache too, especially in the hip and knee joints and sometimes my ankles. They often feel restless in bed and I keep moving them and stretching them to try and stop it. If I walk a lot they hurt even more.

Do you think this could be because of the diabetes? I am going to see my Doctor in the new year but just wondering.

angieG

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Are you on statins as they can cause leg and joint pain in some.
Hope you get it sorted.
Angie

RobertDrye

Based upon the reality it could be figured that getting a good knee pain diagnosis may be very good for identifying the correct cure for your knee pain. This produces trustworthy outcomes that can help your doctor in order to propose the perfect cure for you. By this particular step you may remove the painful life you have been facing because of the knee condition.

Millerite

Quite possibly.
I'm in almost constant pain, when I'm not in actual pain, I'm just very uncomfortable. I've been T1 for 26 years and haven't had very good control in that time,
From what i recall, the doc said it could be to do with poor circulation.

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Would be a good idea to have your B12 levels checked. Restless leg syndrome is often associated with a Vitamin B12 deficiency.