Plans for weekend?

Rick.D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Anyone doing anything remotely interesting this weekend?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi, well I couldn't do my little job this morning because of bus journey problems, so doing it Saturday morning, but on the plus side, I need the money and it's a journey through the beautiful countryside :). That's about it really so far

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Dog walking, gardening, football, dog walking and then a nice Saturday night evening meal with a few glasses of red wine. Sunday will be much the same without the wine :)

Reactions: 4 people

Rick.D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Sounds very relaxing lol enjoy!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Working on weekend?

Yes only because I couldn't do it today. But it is assisting a partially sighted man with shopping and then we go in the pub as he likes a pint of Carlesburg and I have a coffee, so not to stressful then ...........hopefully.
I'm self employed and I haven't had much work lately due to a little accident, so I need to work:) What are you up to Rick ?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Yes only because I couldn't do it today. But it is assisting a partially sighted man with shopping and then we go in the pub as he likes a pint of Carlesburg and I have a coffee, so not to stressful then ...........hopefully.
I'm self employed and I haven't had much work lately due to a little accident, so I need to work:) What are you up to Rick ?

How is the wrist RRB?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
How is the wrist RRB?

Thanks Noblehead :) it still swells up and i still have pain, but doing exercises and hoping it wiil heal soon, but I now think it will take longer than I thought. Also hand is still a darker colour, it that normal? or maybe it's just dirt lol Best wishes.

Reactions: 6 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Thanks Noblehead :) it still swells up and i still have pain, but doing exercises and hoping it wiil heal soon, but I now think it will take longer than I thought. Also hand is still a darker colour, it that normal? or maybe just dirt lol Best wishes.

Good stuff, it's fair to say bones heal a lot slower as we get older.

Not sure about the colour, better to get it checked if at all concerned, I bet the itching under the plaster is driving you mad.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good stuff, it's fair to say bones heal a lot slower as we get older.

Not sure about the colour, better to get it checked if at all concerned, I bet the itching under the plaster is driving you mad.

Itching comes and goes, but not too bad thanks and have not stuck any thing down into plaster to scratch it,:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6 people

Rick.D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
I've had a pretty hectic week at work so just going to relax with my wife and kids maybe watch a couple of DVDs and ofc the football tomorrow

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I've had a pretty hectic week at work so just going to relax with my wife and kids maybe watch a couple of DVDs and ofc the football tomorrow

That's lovely Rick,:happy: have a great weekend

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Glad you are feeling better Robinredbreast,I have been thinking about you.
Not many plans for tomorrow,just a walk i think,Church on Sunday,then my Son is coming from London and he likes to do the cooking and my diet may go to pot

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Picking up my new glasses, watching the kids while my wife cooks vegan food for our yoga studio's event, a bit of exercise and maybe pop over to the village pub for their beer festival.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Breakfast out with friend, followed by dog walk with same friend.
Laundry.
Housework.
Garden (spiders permitting)
Sunday visit inlaws and walk their dog.

Blimey, do I know how to live, or what?

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Saturday night is curry night. On Sunday my son goes off to the WW1 battlefields of France/Belgium on a school trip. Will miss him rotten, but he is looking forward to it as he loves history.

Reactions: 5 people
K

Kat100

Well house needs a really good clean, I have neglected it a bit this week ...I love it when the house is clean ...
Maybe I will catch up with the housework ....
I know that on Sunday ...I am planning a nice roast ...with my favourite cauliflower cheese...
I have , last night stewed some plums and apples ....might use some with a oat based crumble topping ....
I have frozen the fruit ...I added some cinnamon.....
I will go,for my walk ...managed 5 miles tonight I was delighted with that ....

There is always something to do house wise to keep us busy ....but I would rather read a book or watch a film ....

K

Kat100

Saturday night is curry night. On Sunday my son goes off to the WW1 battlefields of France/Belgium on a school trip. Will miss him rotten, but he is looking forward to it as he loves history.
Hope your son has an interesting time ....I would love to see those battle fields I have a photo of a relative there...(the name and names of family and the grave ) I want to go,to London to put a poppy at the Tower of London ....I placed a virtual one in memory ....
Your curry night sounds great ...what a good idea ....Saturday night curry night .....ummmmm....and it's X factor And dr who ....autumn tv is coming ...