pre eclampsia and gestational diabetes lined to cardiovasular disease in future

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
this post i hope helps women as not many women will know this yet it is important you get to know how pre eclampsia and gestational diabetes can be the start to cardio vascular disease in the future, here is a article that is important to read, I had both these conditions when i was pregnant and years go by and now i am a diabetic and is at risk of cardiovascular disease, the important message i want to give to you is, work on you your health treat you as number 1 now, eat healthy and keep active even after pregnancy, if you do this you can prevent getting cardiovascular disease and those who do not have diabetes can prevent it if you look after your body eat fruit veg fish etc not junk foods,if you don't you may one day look back and wish you did, educate your own children for the future because they need to know what is healthy and what is not for them and to avoid getting serious health conditions, hope this helps.i never got this full warning, i got some of it late, if i knew of cardiovascular disease i could of done a lot more to protect my body, and I know I can not fix the damage done that already is kinda there. http://heartdisease.about.com/lw/He...onal-Diabetes-are-Linked-to-Heart-Disease.htm

spirits

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you. I had both in my first pregnancy. This is a useful article
Glad you find the article helpful georgiak,sometimes not all mums get to know the full truth of there health till later on when they have gone through pregnancy complications, i just wish i knew in 2001 i was at risk of cardiovascular disease, no one told me, i could of done a lot more in helping my health,the PE did not sop me getting gestational, i think all women who have gone through these complications in pregnancy should be made more aware the risks,not enough has been done and what ever way women can be protected from future health problems there must be treatments available to help guard against it and given to women to help them prevent strokes,heart attacks etc. i do hope one day something is better in place for them all. hugs x