Pump pouches for Medtronic 640g

acox75

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Idiotic people, know it alls who know nothing, lazy home educators!
Hi Everyone, My son currently has the Minimed Paradigm pump and is being upgraded to a 640g. He usually wears a pump pouch around his waist but I'm having trouble finding a suitable one. I usually make his pouches but don't have the time at the moment and wondered where some of you may get your pouches from. I understand the pump clips onto clothing but with him being only 4.5, I would rather it be a bit more secure. Thank you :)

Reactions: Snapsy

Mickyduff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hope you find something, when I looked for myself, all I could find was things mainly directed at women (underwear) and nothing specifically for kids or men. If you find something please post it on here for all to see :)
I did get a pump pouch for using abroad (it keeps your insulin and pump cool) and that was from funky pumpers.

acox75

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Thank you. We don't want it hidden but i'll have a look.
Also, my son like them to be colourful but I'm sure I can ask:)

acox75

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hope you find something, when I looked for myself, all I could find was things mainly directed at women (underwear) and nothing specifically for kids or men. If you find something please post it on here for all to see :)
I did get a pump pouch for using abroad (it keeps your insulin and pump cool) and that was from funky pumpers.
I will just make him some like the ones he has - I just don't have time this week!! Thank you :)

Reactions: Mickyduff

pouhoboy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
not much
I would like a soft leather case for my 640g ?

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @pouhoboy You are replying to an old thread here so the original posters may not log in regularly, I can move your post into it's own thread if you wish ? I also use a 640g but haven't come across any leather cases for them, I wear a pump belt for mine as I prefer to keep it close to my body, I sourced this from Ebay.

acox75

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I would like a soft leather case for my 640g ?
Hi, I haven't come across any leather ones as of yet. I ended up just making some more for my son.