Raspberries can save Type 2's!

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That was unexpected. We have a joke in my office - if you want facts then read the daily mail and if you want misguided medical advice then read the Daily Express - makes us all laugh everytime. (I'm a Daily mail reader!!!!! - too embarrassed to by a comic.
You're right about the Daily Express of course - all medical "stories, house prices and Diana; but I don't think you have it quite right about the Daily Hate Mail. Here is a previous owner (he's the one on the left)

77d1a5dcf39de14b02a5c6e28f76e2f7.jpg

You probably know the other guy.

S

Sean01

You're right about the Daily Express of course - all medical "stories, house prices and Diana; but I don't think you have it quite right about the Daily Hate Mail. Here is a previous owner (he's the one on the left)

Hello @dbr10 . Don't worry - I know there are no facts in the Daily Mail and I know the problems it causes - as for the guy on the right - I remember the caption: Mr Hitler, 43, of 19 Acacia Avenue, Berlin,.............. PS - he wrote a brilliant book, never read it but am still amazed how POTUS is following every word. I think he's up to chapter 9 by now.

Reactions: dbr10

Living-by-the-beach

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717884/

"Indeed, preclinical work dominates the current research; however, the research provides important efficacy and mechanistic data that suggest a key role for red raspberries in reducing the risk for metabolically based chronic diseases, particularly CVD, T2DM, and Alzheimer disease, warranting follow-up research in humans."