really in need of some help!!

Rufus2013

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I am type 2 diabetic I was diagnosed 3 months ago I look on google and all was doom and gloom so I am now totally down because I think I may as well eat what I want and die before all the bad things happen help

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I am type 2 diabetic I was diagnosed 3 months ago I look on google and all was doom and gloom so I am now totally down because I think I may as well eat what I want and die before all the bad things happen help

Hello Rufus and welcome.

We would all love to help you, and we hopefully can, but may I suggest you start your own thread. That way more people will see it and be able to comment.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

I'm actually feeling better than before I realised I was diabetic. I'm eating better, more active, got more energy, and generally feeling healthier. And all I've done is changed my eating habits to remove the things that were sending my blood glucose too high.

So it doesn't have to be doom and gloom!

But I agree with @Bluetit1802 , if you start your own thread, and tell us a bit about you, your health, your diet, and how you are feeling, I think you will get a great and supportive welcome. :)