Really struggling

shoxy86

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Did you have any contract for services with that client? If you didn't I suggest next time you protect yourself by making a contract which will clearly state in what conditions you can both end the contract and if possible try to find someone who you can subcontract to do the job for you while sick or unable to work...I know it's something unrelated with health issues, but I thought it might be helpful.

I hope you get well better soon...

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
There are no contracts of employment when being self employed just day to day

Hi William, so sorry to hear of your medical problems, \I hope you start to feel better soon.

I am self emplyord too and SE don't have many rights, but I love my work, p/t home help/handy person and wished I had done this years ago :)
I assist a partially sighted poerson, and I was paid by the county Council,through Social services, That changed last summer due to another trust/agency taking over clients account. I wasa asvised to have a clients contract and the lady from new trust emailed me the contract. It has to be 'tweaked' to suit different workers needs as it is a copy right. I need to edit a couple of things, my name, and will repost

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks Robin.

So sorry, having trouble trying to upload it on here, it's called a Service Contract. Got to go out soon, but will try again if I can.

Best wishes RRB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
http://www.lawdepot.co.uk/contracts/employment-contract/?loc=GB&pid

Hi William. I found this on line, it could be useful for future employment, but I will keep trying to upload the one I was emailed.
Keep your chin up, being SE is hard, I had an accident last year and if it wasn't for my elderly dad helping with bills, I think I would of been in trouble.

Take care RRB

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hey, I have been struggling.

Hi @william68,

Sorry you're having a hard time.
I can see that you have had a blow around work but I can see you're getting lots of great advice from the forum. Is there anything else troubling you?

Your health is of primary importance. The antibiotics should kick in after a couple of days which should make an improvement. Perhaps your BGs have been running a little high whilst your body's been fighting infection?
The depression must be a concern. Do you suffer with SAD? Do you regularly get low over the winter months? It might sound a bit hocus pocus, but are you getting enough vitaminD? It might be worth getting yourself some vitamin supplements. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/286496.php

I ask if anything else is troubling you just in case there is another cause for the downward spiral?

Wishing you good luck, courage and optimism that things will get better.xx