Showing a fairly solid 2-week pattern

Mdub

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Negativity
Bear in mind, I was putting up an 11.3 HbA1c back in September of this year. My labs earlier this month showed a 6.4, clearly much improved. This is today's number set, this pattern is probably pretty solid for at least 2-3 weeks. Impressions? Thoughts? Thank you:
image0.png

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Bear in mind, I was putting up an 11.3 HbA1c back in September of this year. My labs earlier this month showed a 6.4, clearly much improved.
Well done, that's an anazing improvement!
This is today's number set, this pattern is probably pretty solid for at least 2-3 weeks. Impressions? Thoughts? Thank you:
The graphs are much more informative for seeing patterns than the logbook feature.
What do the daily trends and/or daily graph look like?

As for the numbers shown here, they look pretty much non diabetic with the fasting one (assuming the earliest was fasting) a tad higher than non diabetic. Fasting blood glucose is often the last one to come down.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you!!!
That last 24 hours looks very healthy, if it uually looks like this I'd expect to be around or below the prediabetic threshold with your next hba1c!

At the top left of your screen, click the circled part to find more useful graphs. :)

1671574016026.png

Mdub

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Negativity
I have been trying to pay attention to TIR and the Daily Patterns. From my limited understanding, TIR is actually getting promoted above hbA1c in many circles as a better indication of control. The Daily Patterns metric has helped me tweak my diet/exercise plan because I have identified some odd spikes at certain times of the day. For example, my BG seems to rise steadily prandial or not, between the hours of 8-10 a.m. That pattern seems to have diminished some, at least over the last few weeks. So, overall, the CGM has benefited me tremendously so far.