Silvercrest "diet" kitchen scales codes

frenchkittie

I recently bought a Silvercrest "diet" kitchen scale. It came with a booklet giving codes to enter when weighing food, and a button to display the carb weight for each item being weighed.

Whilst it is a handy gadget, it took so long to find the code for each food (as they were listed numerically, rather than in alphabetic order) that I almost gave up.

I've just found an online version of the codes, exported it to Excel, and sorted it alphabetically. If anyone else has the same scales, and would like a copy of the spreadsheet (or a printable list, for the technophobes) PM me and I"ll gladly send it to you.

alexneil

Hi Kittie,

I have lost my code list this week, and just read your post. I would be most grateful if you could send me your excel list.

many thanks

Alex

JVC1

Hi Kittie.
It would be great to have that codes in excel form. I've just bought silvercrest diet scale and it would help me, if you could send to my email that list. Waiting to hear from you.

JVC

wexy

Hi I know its ages since this was posted but I also have lost my book of codes and would really appreciate a copy of them, Thanks

martinsteve97

I am very thankful if you send me the copy codes in excel form. I've just bought silvercrest diet scales and it would help me, if you could send me the list. Waiting for your reply.