Single Cup Coffee Maker

diamand

hello!
I am looking for single cup coffee maker but I want it to accept paper disposable filters (not metallic) and also to have stainless steel or silicone water tank that can be taken out to clean
I don't find other solutions very healthy
anyone researched this topic and found something?
thanks!

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have you heard of Google? You can find just about anything by using it ;)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @diamand ,

Your profile picture has really caught my eye.
That is exactly the shade & colour of leatherette I need to recover a tatty old beaten up Marshal cab..
I've been Googling extensively & been visiting BHS & John Lewis to no avail..

How pliable is that material regarding the aforementioned application? (Corners & edges must look professional.!)
Do they do it in a 3 meter roll??

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Interesting site but I want an electric one. I want it to have it in my room and make coffee there.

Google is your friend:D

Liason

hello!
I am looking for single cup coffee maker but I want it to accept paper disposable filters (not metallic) and also to have stainless steel or silicone water tank that can be taken out to clean
I don't find other solutions very healthy
anyone researched this topic and found something?
thanks!

Can't not to to agree with the previous response here about Tassimo machines, even if this topic isn't new :) They're really nice and not very expensive, I have one of them too and I'm totally satisfied with their quality :) I have also this Mr. Coffee model, their machines are nice too, however my maker is for four cups, not one :angelic:

Cuisinart and Haier makers are good too, also I heard many positive reviews about Nespresso machines.