Some positive energy!!!!!

KimSuzanne

I haven't visited/posted for a while but after reading some things I wanted to put some positive energy back to those who helped me.
Since I joined in 2008 I have been sorting my diabetes (type 1) out myself after the hospital told me I couldn't get on a carb counting course for two years. With a HbA1c of 12.8, i still work in old money its been 22 years, it seemed impossible. That was 2 and a half years ago, thanks to the support from many of you on this site I now have a HbA1c of 6.4. I'm still going it alone, the consultant is of the opinion I've done a good job so far I might as well carry on with expert guidance if needed.

Thank you to all who offered their support at 'silly o'clock' when I felt like there was no way out.

Kim xxxx

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
Well done you :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: and long may you keep on the right road :D

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Well done Kim! Nice to hear some good news today. :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hobs said:
Well done you :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: and long may you keep on the right road :D

I have to agree with the above, Congrats and very well done, thats really good news and boy could we do with some. You should be very proud of yourself :thumbup: Best wishes RRB

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi KimSuzanne...

What a great post , wonderful news and results .
Well done :clap:
Thank you for sharing your positive vibes too :wave:

Anna.