Sugar we're going down swinging

Scarjaws

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi guys, basically, I think I've started my honeymoon phase and just looking for advice, I'd been reducing my morning injection due to hypos roughly 3 hours later everyday for the past few days, today I woke up with a reading of 6.4 and decided not to take any insulin with my breakfast (big bowl of frosties) like every other day I start to feel a hypo coming on, I test and I'm 4.1 today's been fairly laid back so far as well, does it sound like I am in that phase? If so is it just fiddling my doses or what? Thanks in advance

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@Scarjaws Have you done a basal test? It could be that your basal needs adjusting if you're going hypo without injecting for food.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I don't actually know how to do that, I'm fairly new to it all and haven't been told a lot about it "/

In that case, it would be best to ask your DSN's advice :)

Have your blood sugar results ready and give them a ring. If you're recently diagnosed, I'd seek advice before making any changes to your insulin regime.

Scarjaws

Type of diabetes
Type 1
In that case, it would be best to ask your DSN's advice :)

Have your blood sugar results ready and give them a ring. If you're recently diagnosed, I'd seek advice before making any changes to your insulin regime.
Okay, cheers