The Affluence of Incohol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I had eighteen bottles of Whisky and was told by my wife to empty the contents down the sink or else!

I said I would proceed with this unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured it down the sink with the exception of one glass which I drank.

I withdrew the cork from the second bottle and did likewise, with the exception of 1 glass which I drank.

I extracted the cork from the third bottle and poured the glass down the sink, which I drank.

I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass which I drank.

I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank sink out of it and threw the rest down the glass which I drank.

I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle.

Then I corked the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle.

Then I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the sink and drank the pour.

When I had everything emptied I steadied the house with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles and sinks with the other, which was 29 and as the house came by I counted them again.

Finally I had the house in one bottle, which I drank.

I'm not half as think as you might drunk. I am. I fool so feelish. I don't is me, and the drunker I stand here the longer I get.

I'm not under the affluence of incohol as tinkle peep I am.

This was found loose inside a book obtained via a local charity shop with no attribution as to the author:hungover:
:D

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ah memories. I had a friend who used to make fabulous wine. He won a national award for one of them. At work we had a local magazine and he was asked to write something for it. He wrote, "The Gas Man Cometh". where he had a similar task of getting all his wine stuff out of the cupboard under the stairs to enable the gas man to work.

I fear the original may be lost but if ever it surfaces I promise to put it in the joke section of this forum.

Reactions: 3 people

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Ah memories. I had a friend who used to make fabulous wine. He won a national award for one of them. At work we had a local magazine and he was asked to write something for it. He wrote, "The Gas Man Cometh". where he had a similar task of getting all his wine stuff out of the cupboard under the stairs to enable the gas man to work.

I fear the original may be lost but if ever it surfaces I promise to put it in the joke section of this forum.

The 'Gas Man Cometh' is also a song by Flanders & Swan.

J.

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.