Ask the relatives of the murdered. On your feet or on your knees

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
After the terrorist attacks in Brussels you read and hear the most insane insensitive opinions. It also hit pretty close to home, my father in law works in the subway, thankfully not near where it happened. My co-worker's kid was on the same subway where the bomb went off, just two carriages behind. But i hate how the victims are used as fuel for bigotry the very same day. You can't stop these kinds of things with more hate, it will probably be even worse when people grow up in an intolerant society. I for one will not add to this hate and intolerance but i feel like i'm swimming upstream with this opinion. It would be way too easy to hate today and i'm not in that mood, nor can i bring myself there.

I said, why, why do some human beings hate so much, that they have to cause harm with so much carnage and suffering to others, why ?? That, makes me want to scream.
My teenager was in Belgium just two weeks ago and France too, with a trip to WW1 battlefields, a history excursion, she was picked because of her good work in lessons.
Stand together, unite together and fight to keep our planet safe from attack.

Reactions: 11 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
WHY is there always some one who has to nitpick at what ever you say...Must have had a bad night or something...

Reactions: 3 people

Finsky

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
I knew there was 'scream' thread here somewhere but I never manage to find it when in need..until now...

ARRRRGH! Why oh why some people are so *£&)()*$&) stupid!?:mad: I just came from my early morning shopping session...to avoid grouds....car park didn't have that many cars....looooads of empty spaces, rows of emptiness! And yet , when I was loading shopping into car..carefully wedged standing between car door and trollie, so that my dog cannot jump out and I don't block the driveway behind me. I'm in the middle of unloading and somebody pips at me with car horn...first I didn't register it and then it happened again...and there it was, micra driver with attitude :rolleyes: Pointing at my trolly and the parking space next to my car...he wanted to park right next to me!!!!! o_O He could see I was doing juggling act with unloading the trollie and yet he still had to go into that specific space:banghead:
I was taken by surprise..as if I would have had time to gather my thoughts, I would have given him some 'sign language' or ignored him until I've finished unloading the last few bits from trolley.
And then he had cheek to park off centre of the parking space..so that getting out of mine did get that little bit difficult. :mad:
Because they were 'oldies' that came out of that car...I hold my tongue...:angelic:...but I did memorize the car and the driver...my moment will come and as past micra owner myself....I have some attitude saved for that moment...until we meet again;).
Normally I don't give a hoot what age person is...if they behave 'badly' they deserve to be corrected regardless..but this time my 'standards' dropped..I just couldn't 'juggle' extra effort as my dog was rather lively mood in the car.
And judging the morning traffic in general...it is a one of those days, not to go out in the public...all the mad ones are out:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I knew there was 'scream' thread here somewhere but I never manage to find it when in need..until now...

ARRRRGH! Why oh why some people are so *£&)()*$&) stupid!?:mad: I just came from my early morning shopping session...to avoid grouds....car park didn't have that many cars....looooads of empty spaces, rows of emptiness! And yet , when I was loading shopping into car..carefully wedged standing between car door and trollie, so that my dog cannot jump out and I don't block the driveway behind me. I'm in the middle of unloading and somebody pips at me with car horn...first I didn't register it and then it happened again...and there it was, micra driver with attitude :rolleyes: Pointing at my trolly and the parking space next to my car...he wanted to park right next to me!!!!! o_O He could see I was doing juggling act with unloading the trollies and yet he still had to go into that specific space:banghead:
I was taken by surprise..as if I would have had time to gather my thoughts, I would have given him some 'sign language' or ignored him until I've finished unloading the last few bits from trolley.
And then he had cheek to park off centre of the parking space..so that getting out of mine did get that little bit difficult. :mad:
Because they were 'oldies' that came out of that car...I hold my tongue...:angelic:...but I did memorize the car and the driver...my moment will come and as past micra owner myself....I have some attitude saved for that moment...until we meet again;).
Normally I don't give a hoot what age person is...if they behave 'badly' they deserve to be corrected regardless..but this time my 'standards' dropped..I just couldn't 'juggle' extra effort as my dog was rather lively mood in the car.
And judging the morning traffic in general...it is a one of those days, not to go out in the public...all the mad ones are out:mad:

C

chris lowe

• Aargh! Just come back from church where after the service I teach piano to a lovely girl who has made brilliant progress. As she lives no where near me this is the only place we can get together for a lesson. When she started 18 months ago another little girl also started. Her mum was so pushy and nagged her the entire lesson. Well the 2nd girl wasn't as regular coming for her lesson. Then the girl and her mum stopped coming to church before Christmas.

• Well they have resurfaced and she has demanded that she starts lessons again. I said not to after Easter. and she started moaning like anything! I pointed out that she would have to start all over again and I said that she could start lessons again after Christmas, (obviously last year) but they never turned up. But she said I want them to start NEXT WEEK! So I pointed out that the whole church is going out for a meal next week and there would not be time. The week after is Easter and her baby is being baptized then.

• I know she will start moaning at the poor child as she will not be at the same standard as the 1st girl. Well frankly in 25 years of teaching piano I've only come across about 5 of her ability. Sorry, nothing to do with diabetes but needed to get it off my chest. Some people! :mad:
Maybe just tell a little whit lie and say you're too busy? Pushy parents are worse, especially when the child isn't that good

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
Maybe just tell a little whit lie and say you're too busy? Pushy parents are worse, especially when the child isn't that good
It sort of sorted out. Much to the mum's despair. It was taken out of my hands as the pcc, the church committee has said lessons can only be given if they turn up to church. The mum then nearly had a meltdown!

S

Sable_Jan

ARRRRGH! Why oh why some people are so *£&)()*$&) stupid!?:mad: I just came from my early morning shopping session...to avoid grouds....car park didn't have that many cars....looooads of empty spaces, rows of emptiness! And yet , when I was loading shopping into car..carefully wedged standing between car door and trollie, so that my dog cannot jump out and I don't block the driveway behind me. I'm in the middle of unloading and somebody pips at me with car horn...first I didn't register it and then it happened again...and there it was, micra driver with attitude :rolleyes: Pointing at my trolly and the parking space next to my car...he wanted to park right next to me!!!!! o_O He could see I was doing juggling act with unloading the trollie and yet he still had to go into that specific space:banghead:
Hopefully you are home safely now with feet up and a cuppa

S

Shar67

B&Q
Ordered a bookcase online, delivered yesterday, the wall fixing clips can only be bought in store, checked stocked online, stated were in stock, drove up, none in stock, don't know when they can order more if any.

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
B&Q
Ordered a bookcase online, delivered yesterday, the wall fixing clips can only be bought in store, checked stocked online, stated were in stock, drove up, none in stock, don't know when they can order more if any.
AAaargh! B & Q does my head in! In feb I wanted 3 items that were £1 each. (big spender!) 2 queues were open, not the self service ones. 1 queue had 3 people in front of me with full trolleys, large items and the checkout girl on the phone as there was a problem. The other checkout, smaller queue turned out to be cards only! Saw the manager floating about so I said with the amount of people queuing the amount of checkouts open was not enough. He said oh so you want me to open another checkout just for you? He walked off. I dumped the tape I wanted and left to see the manager puffing away outside.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
AAaargh! B & Q does my head in! In feb I wanted 3 items that were £1 each. (big spender!) 2 queues were open, not the self service ones. 1 queue had 3 people in front of me with full trolleys, large items and the checkout girl on the phone as there was a problem. The other checkout, smaller queue turned out to be cards only! Saw the manager floating about so I said with the amount of people queuing the amount of checkouts open was not enough. He said oh so you want me to open another checkout just for you? He walked off. I dumped the tape I wanted and left to see the manager puffing away outside.

That, deserves a big scream and a big moan too :mad:

Reactions: 5 people
C

chris lowe

It sort of sorted out. Much to the mum's despair. It was taken out of my hands as the pcc, the church committee has said lessons can only be given if they turn up to church. The mum then nearly had a meltdown!
Result, unless of course she starts turning up

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

B&Q
Crazy they aren't sold with the bookcase...Our store is useless...nothing where it is supposed to be...things displayed above the shelves on the boards...hardly any of them on the shelves underneath......its quicker and easier to buy my bits and bobs on eBay....oh, and usually cheaper too including delivery

S

Sable_Jan

That's abysmal behaviour ....don't blame you for walking out....

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just feel like screaming today things ....pup not well again so got to make a vets appoinment again do not have time to worry about how I feel...but am hoping the day gets better :bigtears::bag::watching:

Reactions: 4 people