Think iam going back

• Thread starter Deleted member 45091
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 45091

Ok sorry for the title just listening to Phil Collins going back, after lets just say a few beers, cant give ya loads of answers bout diabetes especially type 2 which I don't much about, but as a type 1 for 23 years 33 next month wow..its been abit ****, just wana say read a lot of posts but never comment too much...but think and feel for you all, by rights after 23 years of experience I should have a managers job in this field ha ha but well leave it to the so called experts lol. so that's it il have one more beer well drunk now and yes drink water before bed have a snack check sugars might check ketones reduce insulin tomoz and prob not do much...but well done to anyone that keeps their chin up day after day fook me it gets tiring....ok dog days are over Florence and the machine it is before bed take care all x

ConradJ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The hassle and ignorance of diabetes.
DannyH said:
...but well done to anyone that keeps their chin up day after day fook me it gets tiring... take care all x
Touche!

I would have said: "Have one for me," but then realised you'd probably had a few too many by then anyway to enjoy it. :sick:

I hope your Sunday wasn't too hung over / diabetes dominated to enjoy something of the sun, wind and rain :thumbup: