Three month HbA1C result...

marathonmona

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Nice one! It is a good feeling, isn't it? :)

Absolutely! It feels amazing! All that keeping on keeping on has paid off. Taking it one day at a time... I'm going to mention LCHF when I see the doc Thu morning. It'll be interesting to see what his response is

chalup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Just don't be discouraged if your doc is not as thrilled with your new way of eating as you are. He does not have to live with your complications. You do what is right for you to stay healthy and keep up the good work. :)

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Absolutely! It feels amazing! All that keeping on keeping on has paid off. Taking it one day at a time... I'm going to mention LCHF when I see the doc Thu morning. It'll be interesting to see what his response is
if the doc is a bit off ask him how many other of his patients have had such good results...be interesting to see what he says..

Reactions: Energize

marathonmona

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Just don't be discouraged if your doc is not as thrilled with your new way of eating as you are. He does not have to live with your complications. You do what is right for you to stay healthy and keep up the good work. :)

Oh I won't . I have to tell him how I did it as my Metformin was upped in July from 2 to 4 tablets however I never took the two extra ones... I want him to know the results are all thanks to LCHF

Reactions: chalup