Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Serena51

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bigots, racists, homophobes
Ooops! I meant to say it was 8.6 at bedtime ...

Reactions: 7 people

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The results of last nights 'chip' expire ent are in .. FBG 7.8 :( hardly surprisingly, but they did taste good - and chips 2 times a year isn't going to finish me :) strict LCHF today - LivLife toast in bed to start the bed ..!

Reactions: 10 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
5.3 this morning lower than in the last few days could be the supper I had last night of Turkish greek yogurt./ / 4 blackberries / 5 raspberries.?????

Reactions: 9 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, 6.6 today :)

Reactions: 12 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
6.3 at 8am

Just one day to go and if sub 10 tomorrow morning that will be 2 weeks of sub. 10 fasting sugars

Fingers crossed

Reactions: 12 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
18/6/16 - Morning.

8.7 - :(

Reactions: 8 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
7.5 @ 5.45am unsettled night. Sore elbow and hip still after wall episode 5 days ago. Trying small walks to get moving again, no exercise doesn't agree with BS levels.. Won't mention state of nose! :banghead::blackeye:
Bless you @berylc . Is it witch hazel that takes bruising out quicker. I swear by sudocrem cream, the sooner you apply the less bruising. Wish id said sooner. Sorry.

Reactions: 2 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
6.0, very pleased considering my food intake yesterday. I guess I'm getting used to the carb intake. Prob too much protein yesterday, plenty of fat, but just a bit too much on the carb front:), but oh what a lovely day:)

Diagnosed 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, BPM 85, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

16/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 6O, 11st 5lbs, waist 30", PWV 7.0. Lifelong migraines and hay fever gone.

Regime: 20g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting, occasionally longer fasts.
Keep an eye out for that delayed carb meter reading but a well deserved hair down day. Enjoy Kevin!

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
8.5 this morning. Over the last few weeks mornings have not been good regular 9.5s and throuout some days not a lot of movement. Unsure if this was due to my two cataract ops this year and the drops? Final six week period over and been to spec savers. Good news is only need reading glasses and can drive without glasses. So not all bad.

Reactions: 11 people

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Bless you @berylc . Is it witch hazel that takes bruising out quicker. I swear by sudocrem cream, the sooner you apply the less bruising. Wish id said sooner. Sorry.

Using arnica but started on Thursday so a bit late!