Update on All-Party-Parliamentary Group on Diabetes

desidiabulum

Hi all.
Several of our activist heroes have contacted me to let me know that they have already heard from the House of Commons committee after sending in their testimonial. @donnellysdogs has posted on the other thread about how her intervention has prompted an enquiry re provision of CGMs for T1s. I thought I would start up a new thread where people can post any details of feedback they get from their submissions to the APPG (keeping fingers crossed that there will be some more!). Do please let us know any replies that you get, and many thanks for the work that you have done already.

Reactions: 4 people

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Hi all.
Several of our activist heroes have contacted me to let me know that they have already heard from the House of Commons committee after sending in their testimonial. @donnellysdogs has posted on the other thread about how her intervention has prompted an enquiry re provision of CGMs for T1s. I thought I would start up a new thread where people can post any details of feedback they get from their submissions to the APPG (keeping fingers crossed that there will be some more!). Do please let us know any replies that you get, and many thanks for the work that you have done already.
I got a thanks for your submission on Twitter.

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I had an email too, thanking me for my submission - I was impressed that it wasn't just an auto-reply acknowledgement.

:)

catapillar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I had an email acknowledgement and confirmation for anonymisation. I wasn't expecting anything else really.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1470253385.646076.jpg