URGENT HELP

Turner90

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Is anyone on a pump anywhere near Prestatyn north Wales? I have come on holiday and forgotten cartridges for my pump.

I use accurate check combo.

Many thanks
Lee

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Email accuchek...they could get uou some to ur hol place for Tues.. Lots of accuchek combo users in South Carmarthen-prince phillip hospital, so hop someone may from here be willing to help. I would have if I still lived there..

iHs

Turner.....the combo cartridges can be re filled a few times with no real problem.. So no worry.... just put in a full amount of insulin to last you 7 days and then re fill again

Reactions: 2 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I thought of that, but you need an injection or blue connector to do it.. If you have only got the cartridge in the pump how are you meant to fill if without an injection, the blue connector or the tail to screw on.???

iHs

Good point DD but theres such a thing as using a disposable luer connecting needle which sre easy to get through a pharmacy for not too much money. Turner, if you are staying in a hotel or guesthouse, pm me yr address and I will send you a cartridge and blue thing in the post... with any luck you will get it for Tues ok

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
iHs... We're talking North Wales here.. For pharmacy on a Sunday.. Or in stock on a Monday...? Doubtful. I was under illusion OP Needed urgently and thought by bumping up somebody may respond today or tomorrow...